CPC for Transport Managers:
- Thursday 23rd September 2021 to Monday 4th October 2021 (Exams – Tuesday 5th October 2021)
- Wednesday 24th November 2021 to Monday 6th December 2021 (Exams – Tuesday 7th December 2021)
- Wednesday 23rd March 2022 to Monday 4th April 2022 (Exams – Tuesday 5th April 2022)
- Wednesday 25th May 2022 to Monday 6th June 2022 (Exams – Tuesday 7th June 2022)
- Wednesday 21st September 2022 to Monday 3rd October 2022 (Exams – Tuesday 4th October 2022)
- Wednesday 23rd November to Monday 5th December 2022 (Exams – Tuesday 6th December 2022)
Please note: courses do not take place on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays
2 Day Operator Licence Awareness/Transport Manager Refresher Course
- 16th & 17th September 2021
- 11th & 12th November 2021
- W/C 11th October 2021
- W/C 22nd November 2021
- W/C 7th February 2022
- W/C 11th April 2022 (no tanks)
- W/C 16th May 2022
- W/C 4th July 2022
- W/C 22nd August 2022
- W/C 10th October 2022
- W/C 12th December 2022
We are holding Driver CPC courses on the following dates:
- Saturday 11th September 2021 – First Aid
- Saturday 18th September 2021 – Advanced Driving Techniques and Vehicle Pre-Use Checks.
- Saturday 23rd October 2021 – Vulnerable Road Users
- Saturday 6th November 2021 – Drivers’ Hours, Tachographs and WTD- Efficient Application of the Rules
- Saturday 20th November 2021 – Insight into the Road Transport Industry.
- Saturday 4th December 2021 – Advanced Driving Techniques and Vehicle Pre-Use Checks.
- Saturday 18th December 2021 – Vulnerable Road Users
- Saturday 12th February 2022 – Drivers’ Hours, Tachographs and WTD- Efficient Application of the Rules
Please note: anyone can attend this first aid course – it is not exclusively for drivers.
For bookings and prices please give us a call on 01392 833158 or 07976 509980.